This is an exciting time in Scottish and British politics. We have the opportunity to develop a positive, forward-looking agenda that helps us meet the big challenges the country faces, and helps make our country a better place to live.
You can play your part by joining the Scottish Conservative & Unionist Party. Our Party will be a voice for change, optimism and hope. It will be a party that represents everyone in Scotland. We are a party eager to rebuild and strengthen our society for the benefit of all.
By joining us, you will be entitled to take part in discussions about policy; to select candidates for seats throughout Scotland; to shape the direction of the party; and to be part of an exciting new era
We encourage all Conservative supporters who live or work in Dundee, to join our Association.
DCUA is Dundee's official Conservative Association, and our role is to help fund campaigning activities across the city.
By joining DCUA , you also become a member of the Conservative Party. All Members can choose to play an active role in the Party, and receive important voting rights in Party elections. As a Party Member, you’ll be able to:
- Decide who represents the Party in local, Scottish and General Elections
- Vote in elections for the Party Leader and in our Association’s AGM
- Attend Party Conferences
In addition, as a member of DCUA, you will receive:
- Updates from various campaigns
- The opportunity to apply to become a local Council candidate
- Advance notice of our regular social and networking events
- Discounted tickets or exclusive access to some of our events
Your subscription amount is at your discretion but we recommend a subscription of £25. Many of our members add a small donation to the standard membership fee. Young Conservatives (under 26) can become members for £5.
Our members' subscription fees are an essential part of our income and the more you choose to give, the more you will help us to get Conservatives elected not just in Dundee but across the United Kingdom.
We cannot continue to do this without your support.
Membership Terms and Conditions
1. Application for membership of the Scottish Conservative & Unionist Party is subject to review by the Party and its Constituency Associations before final approval. Final approval of on-line or central applications, or non-approval, will be communicated to the applicant in writing as soon as possible after the application is made.
2. Applications will not be considered where the applicant is a member under suspension or is a former member currently expelled from the Party.